Michael Johnson arrested again

Again!!!??...

How fucking stupid can you be! - World at your feet with a real talent and you go and piss it all up against the wall by acting like a complete bell end!

Fuck him - Surely be able to find some loop hole in his contract to give him the boot?

Where have you heard this? I cant find anything on the 'net.
Also just a thought, instead of sacking him how about the club helping him. We have enough money to afford his wages now lets show we have some compassion and to be fair I think the club ARE showing that in bucketfuls so full marks to them.
The lads head is obviously in a bad place so please before the board descends into a 'Johnson out' campaign just think if it was your son/brother/mate.

Blue Mist said:
Also just a thought, instead of sacking him how about the club helping him. We have enough money to afford his wages now lets show we have some compassion and to be fair I think the club ARE showing that in bucketfuls so full marks to them.
The lads head is obviously in a bad place so please before the board descends into a 'Johnson out' campaign just think if it was your son/brother/mate.

In the Sun today - it's not big enough news to make the online version.

The club have supported him 100% in the past but how many chances should we give him. We are not a charity.

Blue Mist said:
If it was my son/brother/mate i wouldnt be expecting their employee to sort it out. I would be expecting them to sack him.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.