Michael Johnson arrested again

prairiemoon said:
Blue Mist said:
Where have you heard this? I cant find anything on the 'net.
Also just a thought, instead of sacking him how about the club helping him. We have enough money to afford his wages now lets show we have some compassion and to be fair I think the club ARE showing that in bucketfuls so full marks to them.
The lads head is obviously in a bad place so please before the board descends into a 'Johnson out' campaign just think if it was your son/brother/mate.
Johnson Out!
Just think if it was your son/brother/mate who was killed by the selfish, criminal arrogance of a drink driver.
As someone who lost a young family member to a drink driver, I would gladly see Johnson doing time for this.
Twice in a couple of months demonstrates he clearly doesn't give a flying fuck if he hit and killed someone

Just a note: Add to me to the growing list of people who have seen him out on the piss in town. In Underground.

Overweight to say the very least. He's happy doing what he's doing though, it seems.

Shame really but it's his fault. Nobody else's.

LongsightM13 said:
Gross misconduct. He has to be dismissed. We can't waste any more money on a young multi-millionaire so hell-bent on wasting his life

Without excusing drink driving in anyway, why is it gross misconduct in relation to his job?
The case in May, the season was already over (I think), so what's the big deal? (in relation to his job).
If I worked at Tesco stacking shelves, my employer wouldn't even know about either case.

Mad Eyed Screamer said:
LongsightM13 said:
Gross misconduct. He has to be dismissed. We can't waste any more money on a young multi-millionaire so hell-bent on wasting his life

Without excusing drink driving in anyway, why is it gross misconduct in relation to his job?
The case in May, the season was already over (I think), so what's the big deal? (in relation to his job).
If I worked at Tesco stacking shelves, my employer wouldn't even know about either case.
Pretty much any contract of employment these days contains references to arrests and other issues which may reflect badly on the employer

Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:
Also just a thought, instead of sacking him how about the club helping him. We have enough money to afford his wages now lets show we have some compassion and to be fair I think the club ARE showing that in bucketfuls so full marks to them.
The lads head is obviously in a bad place so please before the board descends into a 'Johnson out' campaign just think if it was your son/brother/mate.

Hahaha!!!!!

I hope this is some sort of joke. We have supported this fat, gambling piss head time waster for far too long now. I've been saying it for years and now finally the majority agree.

Bin him off ASAP, if he has no club he has no income, no money means he might not be able to afford to get pissed 24/7 but even worse put other peoples lives at risk to then drive being bladdered.

Lets hope you never become addicted to drink you prick, the guy needs help not slagging off, many people including very well respected business people become addicted to drink, think yourself lucky you haven't succumbed to it, do you think he can help himself?. How much must it hurt him seeing a glittering career going down the pan, it really is a sad situation and he doesn't need so called blues on his back.

whicko said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

Hahaha!!!!!

I hope this is some sort of joke. We have supported this fat, gambling piss head time waster for far too long now. I've been saying it for years and now finally the majority agree.

Bin him off ASAP, if he has no club he has no income, no money means he might not be able to afford to get pissed 24/7 but even worse put other peoples lives at risk to then drive being bladdered.

Lets hope you never become addicted to drink you prick, the guy needs help not slagging off, many people including very well respected business people become addicted to drink, think yourself lucky you haven't succumbed to it, do you think he can help himself?. How much must it hurt him seeing a glittering career going down the pan, it really is a sad situation and he doesn't need so called blues on his back.
The truth is, as anyone who has dealt with addictions knows, is that you can only help people who want to help themselves. Now none of us know for sure what state MJ is in but getting done for drunk driving when you're already on bail for the same offence doesn't sound to me like he does want to help himself.

whicko said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

Hahaha!!!!!

Stop it. I'm crying rivers over here!

whicko said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Blue Mist said:

Hahaha!!!!!

Shocking.

Yes it must really hurt him the absolute wedge he has been paid for doing naff all. He should try having a real job with real stresses.

He has been his own worst enemy no one elses. The fact he, when he was first injured and out on the piss all the time ( quite often people seeing him out, myself included) shown how much he thought of his career and shows he doesn't give a toss.

You are defending someone who has been caught drink driving twice, these are times he's been caught god knows how many times he's done it. So not only is he determined to ruin his own life he wants to potentially ruin others.

I am a blue and will not act like them rag bastards, if this was Rooney I'm sure you would be up in arms just because Johnson was lucky enough to pull on the blue shirt that I love doesn't mean he gets my support in acting like a complete c*nt.

Tom_mcfc said:
whicko said:
Tom_mcfc said:
Hahaha!!!!!

Shocking.

Yes it must really hurt him the absolute wedge he has been paid for doing naff all. He should try having a real job with real stresses.

He has been his own worst enemy no one elses. The fact he, when he was first injured and out on the piss all the time ( quite often people seeing him out, myself included) shown how much he thought of his career and shows he doesn't give a toss.

You are defending someone who has been caught drink driving twice, these are times he's been caught god knows how many times he's done it. So not only is he determined to ruin his own life he wants to potentially ruin others.

I am a blue and will not act like them rag bastards, if this was Rooney I'm sure you would be up in arms just because Johnson was lucky enough to pull on the blue shirt that I love doesn't mean he gets my support in acting like a complete c*nt.

Tom you are not getting it, these people with addictions can't help themselves, they will do anything to get their next fix whether it be alcohol or drugs, they really do need help,if you want to give up cigs there are all sorts out there available from your doctor, alcohol is a different matter entirely, there is very little available apart from counselling and librium. If its any consolation he will probably get a prison sentence and both his vehicles confiscated and crushed not to mention a lengthy driving ban.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.