Michael Johnson (Leicester city)

Matt the Giant said:
ballinio said:
getting pissed up every week, having numerous fights while he should be trying to get fit.

Those accusations are pretty darn serious me thinks and very inappropriate. I hope you have the evidence to back this up.
Ask anyone in Urmston, he`s well known.

If Johnson can regain fitness then alongside Gelson that could be a midfield partnership to tear up the Championship.

ballinio said:
Matt the Giant said:
ballinio said:
getting pissed up every week, having numerous fights while he should be trying to get fit.

Those accusations are pretty darn serious me thinks and very inappropriate. I hope you have the evidence to back this up.
ahh Urmston....ragville.

Soulboy said:
blue dallas said:
ballinio said:
ahh Urmston....ragville.

You obviously don't live there do you?
i dont live in surrey either, i suppose thats not full of rags either ?
ive got family that live there, its full of rags.
and there probably the ones who spread a lot of the shite we read on here about Johnson.

I knew a lad who was pretty good mates with Johnson, and lived next door to his best mate in Urmston, so heard a few tales - all pre Mancini era.
Waking everyone up at 4.00am on a thursday night pissed up knocking on his mates front door, reversing his car into his gate posts pissed, etc. etc.
This was a couple of years back, so hopefully he's grown up a bit and changed his ways by now!

I wasn't all that sympathetic until I read Paul Lakes book and what he went through while injured. I know things are a lot different nowadays and there is more support, and yet we should probably show a bit more understanding. The guy thought he had the world at his feet and then he's been injured for 3 years. Who knows where MJ could be now if he hadn't have got injured.

dario2739 said:
I knew a lad who was pretty good mates with Johnson, and lived next door to his best mate in Urmston, so heard a few tales - all pre Mancini era.
Waking everyone up at 4.00am on a thursday night pissed up knocking on his mates front door, reversing his car into his gate posts pissed, etc. etc.
This was a couple of years back, so hopefully he's grown up a bit and changed his ways by now!
Thanks dario, you a rag as well ?

ballinio said:
dario2739 said:
Thanks dario, you a rag as well ?
" i knew a lad , who was mates with johnson " !!! must be true.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.