Michael Johnson

Maineblue said:
Let's not get carried away, I'm sure he can shift it, it probably looks like such a dramatic change because of the haircut too.

Least the guys grining away and looks genuinely happier, even if it is a photo shoot.

Good luck to the young lad hope he can get back in shape and back in to first team contention if only to make all the people slagging him off eat their own words.

They just told him it was pound-a-pint.

I'd have refused to be photoed looking like that. The weight thing says he's 12 and a half stone, so to be fair for a 6ft guy he's not particularly overweight, he just needs to get fit. That picture and the others I've seen make him look like he's about 15 stone.

ShaunyWrightWright said:
Uwe Rosler's Grandad said:
Here he is a couple of years ago...got to say I almost didn't recognise him in his latest pic:-

Michael_Johnson_496845a.jpg

I am all for getting behind the lad, but christ he looks completely different. Don't think he'll be looking like this again.

No. his hair is sooooooo two years ago!!!

He's got a lot of work to do that's for sure. If the rumours about the drinking are true then he seriously needs to lay off it. It's one thing being unfit through injury, but it's quite another compounding the effect with booze.

The lad is a discrace. He is a pro footballer for god sake he was one of the best talents in england and he has ruined it forhimself. And dont give me ooooh its hard when have a injury like him naa thats bollocks just take a look at Bojinov he doesnt get fat and unfit he fights for his spot and should be a role model for any kids growing up.

Also hes an arogant twat who thinks he owns the fuckin world terminate his contract the fuckin fat waste of space !

ell said:
Dont forget he has been injured for ages so he is bound to put the weight on if hes not doing any exercise

I think a lot of people do appreciate this but however Johnson has not been helping himself by getting legless out round town on Saturday night on numerous occasions, have seen him in 42s and got photos a few times. Surely he should be sticking to a strict diet regime to ensure that when he is fit he will be able to get up to match fitness level much quicker without having to lose a lot of weight.

All of this said I do really hope that things turn around for Johnno, I like to see local lads come through the system and shine especially when we are spending millions on the likes of Robinho, it speaks volumes of our youth system.

Wow this forum must be full of pudgy fuckers if they think its hard to lose that amount of weight, let alone for a professional athlete

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.