michael johnson

azatheblue

noticed he wasnt in the squad again today , been that way since the first vodacom game , anyone know his situation , i was really looking forward to seeing him in the team for the upcoming season , but it seems hes nowhere near full fitness.

he had a really bad season with his injury's and it takes time to get back to fittness but i thibk he will be a big part off next season

azatheblue said:
noticed he wasnt in the squad again today , been that way since the first vodacom game , anyone know his situation , i was really looking forward to seeing him in the team for the upcoming season , but it seems hes nowhere near full fitness.

Hughes quoted today saying Johnson had a setback in training........oh dear

He had a setback in S Africa after playing 45 minutes. They think ( yes we might have heard it before) they have got to the bottom of it now . Time will tell but NMT did say he was out running again on Friday so he is on the way again.

azatheblue said:
pissed up the local pub me thinks

u2fme2 said:
azatheblue said:

Hughes doesn't seem to be the type of manager too let players get away with that sort of stuff, let alone an up and comer.

shame ,he did a couple of quality passes over the top.Good if he came back to full fitness after elanos departure

Clubber said:
u2fme2 said:

Hughes doesn't seem to be the type of manager too let players get away with that sort of stuff, let alone an up and comer.

He seemed to be OK with it during the last year?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.