michael johnson

why not get off the lads back, let hughes sort the lad out and we can then look forward to see the real johnno.
his type of injury requires a slow slow recovery.

With the departure of Elano, it would be good to see a superfit Jonno next season, but im afraid its gonna be a at least Crizzy IMO that we will see a half fit Jonno. Ive said it before, but i would have gone for Benayoun, a fantasticly gifted player and very underrated, everytime i see him play he does something special, and he wouldnt cost that much.

buzzer1 said:
With the departure of Elano, it would be good to see a superfit Jonno next season, but im afraid its gonna be a at least Crizzy IMO that we will see a half fit Jonno. Ive said it before, but i would have gone for Benayoun, a fantasticly gifted player and very underrated, everytime i see him play he does something special, and he wouldnt cost that much.

What league are you watching?! Liverpool won't be selling Benayoun!

irelands_hair09 said:
he is rubbish with the qulity we hav had this season

He will still be the best midfielder to play for us since Bell. He is currently the second or third best CM we have.
Gerrard had the same injury, which kept him out for a long time when he was a lad. He didn't do too badly.

According to Hughes he should be back in the next two weeks or so. He had a set back during the tour in South Africa.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.