Michael McIntyre walks off stage

He will never be as good as the Legend that was Sir Bernard Manning..

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tC7KX5y4j-s[/video]

rushts said:
If she was videoing the performance then security should have been notified and she should have been asked to stop or possibly ejected. But surely security are briefed to deal with this? Did he come back on or was that it, gig over?

He threatened to come back on stage until she stopped videoing.

Pelly Greeny said:
She was texting the venue manager asking when the comedian was due to come on.

This single line of text is actually funnier than anything McIntyre has ever said.

chabal said:
rushts said:
If she was videoing the performance then security should have been notified and she should have been asked to stop or possibly ejected. But surely security are briefed to deal with this? Did he come back on or was that it, gig over?

Jimmy Carr was good in Winsford a few years ago, did you go to that?

foxy said:
Fuck that, he did the right thing. It was a warm up show for his upcoming tour where he was trialling new jokes and the woman was filming him. Comics usually do these shows for peanuts to get feedback, don't blame him for doing it.

As much I think McIntyre is a painfully unfunny twat I'm inclined to agree with the above. Stand ups have to do months of warm up gigs to trial material, see what gets a reaction, see what bombs and develop confidence in their material. The reason some of the great stand ups of the past looked amazing was because before they committed a stand up to film they could spend years gigging in intimate venues bombing and re-writing their stuff without fear of every **** tweeting/posting it.

Saying that if she was just using her phone checking Ticketmaster's refund policies she could hardly be blamed for that.

Damocles said:
Pelly Greeny said:
She was texting the venue manager asking when the comedian was due to come on.

This single line of text is actually funnier than anything McIntyre has ever said.
Agreed.

He's a shit southern Peter Kaye and that's some serious shit as i don't rate Kaye's stand up either.

rushts said:
chabal said:
rushts said:

Nope. Not sure he's my type.

Haven't seen many comedians live but I have seen Bill Bailey twice and he is gobsmackingly funny.

chabal said:
rushts said:
chabal said:

Nope. Not sure he's my type.

Haven't seen many comedians live but I have seen Bill Bailey twice and he is gobsmackingly funny.

I've only ever see Jimmy Carr and to be honest that was because i could walk there and back.

BimboBob said:
Tanzeylee said:
dawlish dave said:
Attend a McIntyre show, sooner walk round for two hours with a nail in my shoe.

I did that last week and trust me when say, a rusty nail in my shoe, was much more enjoyable than watching that unfunny cantona (cool c**t just spellchecked straight to cantona, tho they are one an the same)...

Usually a spell check programme will only change it to a word that has been used a lot. Seeing as Cantona is not a word I have ever typed, until now, nothing changed.

Just wondering why yours did this? Do you love him?

First time I've ever typed the word, tho I was aiming to put a cockerny slant on it by typing cant, but the aforementioned French cockwombles name popped up...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.