Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

i`d prefer Doku after watching vids last season as he`s raw but so explosive and offers something completely different to what we currently have as well?
Either would be fine to be fair, Olise is more of a Mahrez ilk and would be brilliant for us under Pep, he has a great skillset.

Either would be fine to be fair, Olise is more of a Mahrez ilk and would be brilliant for us under Pep, he has a great skillset.

Price will no doubt play a part mate and if Sam Lee is correct then Olise is overvalued in the clubs opinion. The rumour is Doku could leave for 50m euros.

Price will no doubt play a part mate and if Sam Lee is correct then Olise is overvalued in the clubs opinion. The rumour is Doku could leave for 50m euros.
I think we can arrange a loan deal for Palace to make things interesting. One of our prospects playing there.

I think we can arrange a loan deal for Palace to make things interesting. One of our prospects playing there.
palmer or bobb on loan or even both would be good for them, even tommy doyle would be an uplift for their midfield

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.