Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

I didn't realise that Olise had spent time at City when 14/15 (according to Wikipedia).
I thought that, as a London boy, he might find it difficult to settle in Manchester - think Zaha at United - but I guess he would know what he would be coming to.
Might be worth a punt.

What's the chance Olise will go to your club?

No idea honestly. If we’re bidding against City then we have nothing to offer that trumps getting to work with Pep every day and walking into a winning culture.

Reactions: Pam
No idea honestly. If we’re bidding against City then we have nothing to offer that trumps getting to work with Pep every day and walking into a winning culture.

Or he will be another Rice, too comfortable living in London and doesn't want a hassle of moving out.

Feels like both us and Chelsea are not going to go for him yet until we know how bad that injury is.

Release clause, young, 'Pep' type player - I do think we are genuinely in for him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.