Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

Constantly injured and we could have got him for £30 mil last summer. Savio coming in means either he or Doku will get more games on the right.
But he signed a new contract. It wasn’t just us linked with him last summer but Chelsea also. If we had the chance to get him at 35m I think it was we would have.

Savio will do preseason and go back to Girona on loan. With Couto & Echeverri in Jan (I expect)

But he signed a new contract. It wasn’t just us linked with him last summer but Chelsea also. If we had the chance to get him at 35m I think it was we would have.

Savio will do preseason and go back to Girona on loan. With Couto & Echeverri in Jan (I expect)
Chelsea got told to F off for tapping up, but we could have easily just activated his release clause before he signed a new contract; he was clearly angling for a move that didn’t materialise and that’s why he signed a new contract.

Chelsea got told to F off for tapping up, but we could have easily just activated his release clause before he signed a new contract; he was clearly angling for a move that didn’t materialise and that’s why he signed a new contract.
He’s an odd one. Youth level at Chelsea, City and Reading before going senior at Reading. I reckon he’s hard work! Maybe we were also angling for Eze so didn’t want to piss palace off.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.