Michael Olise | Bayern Munich Player

I would be very surprised if we would sign a player who is out the next 3 months with a severe hamstring injury. If it would be a Grealish/Haaland/KDB/Bernardo level player, maybe. If its a young attacking winger who scored 2 PL goals last season for a significant fee? Seems very unlikely, even if he is a talented player who could be under consideration if injury free.

Last edited:
I like him but would prefer a speedy LW instead… we’ve got Bernardo and Foden can cover up that spot, if need be.

Hilarious reading these comparisons to Bobb. Guarantee the majority of fans watched him for the first time today, and yet he's better than the lad with 60 Premier League appearances, over 100 professional league appearances, and has the English and French FA's fighting for him.

Anyway, doubt he'll end up here as this seems rather last minute vs. Chelsea's interest.

I like him but would prefer a speedy LW instead… we’ve got Bernardo and Foden can cover up that spot, if need be.
I think we will see Gomez there. Like Philips he has openly spoke about wanting to give it another go this year and after all is a LW. With the Gvardiol deal maybe costing more than expected, maybe not getting as much for Laporte/Cancelo and having to replace Mahrez (with Olise) I see many reasons Gomez will be with us next year

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.