Michael Olise

Didn’t know he was out injured. Fook that walk away city. We have walked this path before with players. It never works out

Chelsea & Arsenals spending has been a joke .
How the fuck they can pass ffp rules is beyond me .
All eyes should looking in their direction instead of us.
Fuckin yanks coming into the prem & taking control of clubs, worse thing for me ,snidy ,nasty bastards the lot of em !
And utds

I m not so sure about this guy or anyone we are linked with. Cole palmer may be better than them. May he palmer needs more trust. If not why keep him here next season. Loan or sell him.

Chelsea have made a £25m verbal proposal to sign Michael Olise. Personal terms are already agreed. Chelsea still waiting for guarantees on his hamstring injury. (@FabriceHawkins) #CFC

Still thinking he like Rice is too comfortable living in London, not even a treble winners club and world class manager will change his mind.
If thats the case, they dont have the right kind of mentality to join us!!

If thats the case, they dont have the right kind of mentality to join us!!

Yeah refusing to moving other country, i somewhat understand that kind of reasoning but still refusing the move even within the same country and not even that far from London to Manchester?

That's confuses the hell out of me, is most cockney born player is too soft not wanting to leave their birthplace like Rice?

Yeah refusing to moving other country, i somewhat understand that kind of reasoning but still refusing the move even within the same country and not even that far from London to Manchester?

That's confuses the hell out of me, is most cockney born player is too soft not wanting to leave their birthplace like Rice?
I mean its his boyhood club, his brother is already there. Dont think its a mentality thing, they just have more cards in the deck and he'll prob be promised game time and wage. We dont promise game time.

I mean its his boyhood club, his brother is already there. Dont think its a mentality thing, they just have more cards in the deck and he'll prob be promised game time and wage. We dont promise game time.

So not prepared to trust his own ability and determination ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.