Michael Oliver to ref Liverpool v City - City lodge complaint

I was amazed last season when Atkinson gave us the late penalty, mind you he did deny Sergio a good shout as well.

Atkinson was never a bottler though. Oliver would like game to be played from one box to other, to never have to deal with anything inside, specially if it is against home side that is not us.

There isn’t one ref who I’d have thought ‘he’s not too bad’ so for me it’s irrelevant. All same peas in a pod.
I’m normally a very optimistic blue but I don’t see us getting anything against Liverpool.

I do see us winning the league though. They will drop points come the business end.

If there's one referee who would give Sadio Mane a yellow card for diving after a week of everyone talking about diving, it would be michael oliver.

He gave us soft yellows when there was talk of city using tactical fouling, i doubt if mane would get any favours from him

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.