Michael Oliver to referee Leicester game

Scudamore sealed it for City when he publicly announced that the PL didn’t want anyone else running away with the League after our Centurions season.

The absolute ineptitude of all PL refs was given another layer of anti City legitimacy by that statement which was further ring fenced by the PiGMOL / PL operated version of VAR.

All of this peaked in our home game agin Spuds and NeVARpool away. The corrupt decisions against City in those matches, convinced the players & certainly the fans, that we would not be allowed to to win the league again.

Injuries aside, the heart & spirit was ripped from the team and the wickedly contrived public vilification of Bernardo just about put the tin hat on #operationstopcity.

Oliver,Mason & Moss are the leading referee activists.
I agree with every sentiment apart from where you state PGMOL were given legitimacy by the PL which infers they are not hand-in-hand. PGMOL are owned and paid for by the PL, and are wholly independent of the FA.

Michael Oliver is a cheating little shithouse, last weekend he was on point to make sure Chelsea were reduced to ten men against the dippers,can you imagine him intervening to reduce one of our opponents to ten men? No me neither. Having said that if the club haven’t the gumption to sort these pound shop pricks out then I’m not going to get over excited. We just have play around them as usual.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.