Michael Oliver

Yet to ref us in the league, not sure about the cups. Refereed Liverpool twice, in their 0-0 away draw to Arsenal and their 3-1 away defeat to United.

Started out well when he came into the league but has slacked off, however it could have been much much worse.
I thought he reffed in one of our game earlier this season and for some reason I wasn't very happy with his performance.
Can't remember which game.

Haven't seen a lot of him this season but i'm going for soft dipper pen as they seem to be getting the rub of the green a lot this season
Thanks for that .
No point me going to Wembley tomorrow .
Give it a rest .
I'm sick of all these negatives .
Go support someone else if you think we are going to lose because of the keeper or referee .

Two stoners and the rub of the green? That'll do for me cocker. Ware pot-hole! Are you all sure it isn't Oliver Michael (Death Bredon to Oliver's Peter Wimsey) that has been appointed to ride us?

The People's Army Transportation Commissariat of guanxi Guangxi has been laying a few on a killer kandle kult win. Just saying.

Thanks for that .
Give it a rest .
Go support someone else if you think we are going to lose because of the keeper or referee .
Go away,ignore me if you don't like what i say on a city forum where we er discuss all things city

Thanks for that .
Give it a rest .

What has she said that is wrong there?

I'm expecting nothing from the officials tomorrow,happy to be proved wrong but I doubt I will be.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.