Michael Oliver

The officials decisions should be heard by all. Get them miked up. Sod the sensibilities of the fragile ones in the crowd. The scum bags are not being held accountable and they are being allowed to make up reasons for decisions after a match when they can have their huddle. Geez, when Mariner sent of Gibbs instead of Ox, the should have been an immediate introduction of a challenge able video review.

Correct.
What i dont know ,even to this day,was who Alty spoke to on his head- peice? Was it the 4th official on the sideline (which would have been absurd from a positioning point of view) OR as some have suggested on this board,was it PIGMOL directions,from their central base?

Returning to Mondays match,who was actually involved in the decision to semd Walker off,given that the ref didnt actually see the incident clearly??

Richard Scudamores comments from last August reverberate around my brain more and more...about plans having already being put into place to ensure different winners of the premier league..
The question is,how many other football fans will start to question who is running our game,and what are they going to do about it.....?

Never mind 20s plenty campaigns,and demands for a singing section,and better service at half time........what about demanding to know who actually runs our game,and who makes the crucial decisions match by match.
In this age of technology it should be possible to intercept all messages from the tunnel. If they are encrypted I would ask what do they feel they should be hiding.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.