Michael Owen

mancityvstoke said:
mcmanus said:
Me old man just mutes the telly and has radio commentary on. Still doesn't get the time delay.

I do the same.......the delay is annoying

Same with cricket. I'll be round his in the kitchen cooking his tea and I'll cheer when we've took a wicket. He likes this one because he looks up from his crossword and never misses a wicket.

Oh forgot Michael Owen is a ****.

Just finished watching the full match and I have to say I was a little amazed as to how much shit I expected from Owen,having read all the posts on here.Couldn`t believe all the positive things he had to say about us,including the best team by a mile in the country and his love of Sergio and David The Magician.
Still a twat though,but delighted with his praise about us.

oakiecokie said:
Just finished watching the full match and I have to say I was a little amazed as to how much shit I expected from Owen,having read all the posts on here.Couldn`t believe all the positive things he had to say about us,including the best team by a mile in the country and his love of Sergio and David The Magician.
Still a twat though,but delighted with his praise about us.

fair enough point but like most pundits now, even quinn are much nicer now as the realise we are the team to beat, go back 5-8 games ago it was a different story!!! they cant talk you down when your top of the league.

their agenda was: talk us down for the 1st twenty mins , including money digs. (unless we score and they have to change their tune). they have said things which i felt were out of order.

you may have one game where you think it`s non bias, i expect unless our season slightly derails..... they will all remain quiet.

Bit like the Utd fan instruction sheet

2yo3dw0.jpg

mancityvstoke said:
mcmanus said:
Me old man just mutes the telly and has radio commentary on. Still doesn't get the time delay.

I do the same.......the delay is annoying

I'm more than happy to have the mute on and consign the annoying little shite to the ether where he belongs. Watched the Dipper derby and Tottenham v City for ten mins each and that was enough. Mute on! Thank God for the mute!

I have sent an email to BT Sport with a complaint about him last week, in the email I also stated that when I watch the program I find myself turning the volume off because of the nauseating sound he emits. BT have replied with the following.

Response (Victoria Fargus) 05/02/2014 12:25 PM

I’m sorry for the delay in getting back to you.

I have passed your comments on to our broadcasting department.

I’d like to assure you that we consider all viewer feedback carefully to ensure we deliver the best possible service to all of our viewers.

Thank you for taking the time to contact us.

Best wishes
BT Sport Team

Excelled again tonight. Is he acting on behalf of Jizzmag? Five times in five minutes before he was on the pitch he managed to mention him. Then he later said that the Scum only needed two players to add to the squad, after a brief pause he listed five positions that needed bolstering. Buffoonery of the highest order.

A classic Owen quote from the LFC v Arse game on sat.... The commentator says "Arsenal are at 6's & 7's" then Owen chips in with "no, they're worse than that, they're all over the place" What a fuckin clown, that man is!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.