Michael Owen's desperate sales pitch

Braggster

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...er-fallen-Newcastle-star-England-striker.html

Has anyone else seen this? Truly shocking to see how far he has fallen. Some of it is really cringeworthy - the stuff about his 'brand values', his injury record, the tabloid rumours...seriously, who is that going to convince? I particularly liked the bit from his doctor stating that he will have years of injury-free play ahead of him! HAHAHA!

It seems Hull will be his best option, age 29. That is simply extraordinary. I wouldn't touch him with a barge pole myself, though for a West Ham or an Everton he might be worth it on a 'pay as you play' deal.

Well i think he deserves a bit of respect, the amount of goals he has scored for various clubs and his England record alone deserves that much.

Plus this has been done to death already couple of days ago mate.

lovecityhateunited said:
If I was owen I would of stayed for another year to say thanks for payin my wages while I've done fuck all, I can afford the pay cut for 1 year. They don't make footballers like they used to.

Yeah you could say that for any player who has been injured for a whole season for two. Stay and show some loyalty to the fans who've paid your wages during that time.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.