Michael Schumacher: Condition "not good"

severely damaged brain, pumped full of drugs, possibly machines breathing for you and pumping your blood. Don't think he'll be there with any knowledge at all of what's going on with him or his family. I would want the plug pulled if I had any control - and I would (I think) advocate taking the very tough decision to pull the plug if I was his family.

severely damaged brain, pumped full of drugs, possibly machines breathing for you and pumping your blood. Don't think he'll be there with any knowledge at all of what's going on with him or his family. I would want the plug pulled if I had any control - and I would (I think) advocate taking the very tough decision to pull the plug if I was his family.
If that scenario is the case, he's not living, he's existing. Time to let him slip away.

It's costing thousands/millions I imagine keeping him (barely) alive. Sooner or later his family will have to come to terms with the fact Schuey isn't going to make it.. I imagine if he is there he'll be bored to tears.. it is cruelty if his family won't let him go for their own selfish reasons.

Death is a part of life and happens to us eventually.. holding onto false hope is never good.. reminds me of a scene in the TV show Lost.

severely damaged brain, pumped full of drugs, possibly machines breathing for you and pumping your blood. Don't think he'll be there with any knowledge at all of what's going on with him or his family.

Surely there must be more quality of life for him than that. His family and those that love him would care too much to just keep him alive in such a way for the sake of it.

If he is breathing on his own which i'm sure i read a while ago he is then there is no machine to switch off so he will live as long as his body holds out or if they remove the drips and nutrition,not a nice way to go

This, there is no plug to pull, and they have the money to keep him alive as long as he would live anyway.but is it fair on him and his family, he is in switzerland ?

A lot of money has gone into keeping this incident private. I can understand it from the family point of view. I hope for the best but fear the worst. Absolute **** of a F1 Driver but it paved his success. In interviews he always comes across as funny and articulate. The top gear stig set up proved that for me.

I visit a few F1 forums and there are some conspiracy theories surrounding it due to this.

I'd say get well soon but I think that time has probably passed now.

A big mystery how he really is since the accident but they are trying some novel techniques to help him

https://www.express.co.uk/news/worl...brain-injury-miracle-drug-formula-one-spt/amp

MICHAEL SCHUMACHER is reportedly set to have stem cell surgery in a bid to regenerate his nervous system, but scientists have also made a breakthrough with a new treatment to "dramatically reduce swelling" from the brain and spinal cord injuries like the F1 legend's, with animal tests showing "full movement and sensitivity in as little as two weeks".

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.