Michael Schumacher Out of Retirement...

Rich

and will take over as Ferrari driver for remainder of the season after Felipe Massa's accident at Hungarian GP Qualifying.
Should be interesting...see if he still has it as I bet you need to be at peak of your fitness.
Didn't like how he always won and made it slightly boring, but being back for half a season should be good to see how he gets on.

He's been doing test driving for Ferrari since his retirement, alot of the test drivers move on to be main drivers eventually anyway so I think he'll be fine, he probably wont be as dominant as he was before, but he'll challenge I'll wager.

A legend but should have left it to the other Ferrari test drivers (names escape me) or a young up coming driver to get some real experience, the season is shot for Ferrari, the car is improving but still shite and nowhere near challenging for anything so they had nothing to lose, all he can do is tarnish a magnificent career.

Although I'll be interested to see how he handles the car and KERS I think he should have left it to the up and comings.

Fuck all that shit about him cheating. Some may call it cheating but I call it win it at any cost if you have to take out someone on the way so be it. Those Hill Schumacher days were quaility if the shoe was on the other foot there would be nothing said.

Schumacher is the greatest F1 driver of all time he pips Sena for him. He was great in shit cars the Benathon days were Schumacher at his best and then the rest in history always got the best out of his car and I expect him to do so again. I cant wait F1 is going to be interesting for a while.

I am chuffed to bits this guy is an amazing driver and love watching him and I can't wait till the next race

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.