Micheal Johnson!

coleridge said:
I have been told that MJ is fit to play but that the club just want to get rid.

Did you see the Christmas do pictures? He didn't look particularly match-fit.

Im not prepared to discuss over the main board, its just i know a couple of ppl who he knocks about with who have told me things thats all.

Here we go again for the millionth time this month. More unsubstantiated rumours and people claiming to know stuff that, if the truth be told, they have no real way of knowing. Unless someone presents some cold hard facts, I'll continue to believe what the club are saying, which is that he is injured and he may be having a few personal problems. If I was a young, promising player that was dogged by injuries, I might get a bit depressed too.

alabaster said:
Here we go again for the millionth time this month. More unsubstantiated rumours and people claiming to know stuff that, if the truth be told, they have no real way of knowing. Unless someone presents some cold hard facts, I'll continue to believe what the club are saying, which is that he is injured and he may be having a few personal problems. If I was a young, promising player that was dogged by injuries, I might get a bit depressed too.

This!

well arent you going to share it with us i thought that was the idea of this ??????????????????????
Gina said:
Im not prepared to discuss over the main board, its just i know a couple of ppl who he knocks about with who have told me things thats all.

alabaster said:

Well said!

"I know a person who knows a person." Yeah right.

alabaster said:

If thats aimed at me i do know a little something which is not fair to discuss on here i was merely stating the boy does have a couple of probs.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.