Micheal Johnson

As I said on the other thread Jonno was understandably off the pace and if he lasts the full preseason we may have a better idea of where we're going with him.
Bellers did OK but was hobbling from about 30 mins til he was subbed after about 50.
Ned had a solid game and will be decent buy for a mid-lower Prem team. Blackburn would be well advised to consider him if Samba leaves.
Assulin was my MotM. After a lot of injuries last term he was sharp, willing and played with good vision.

Great to hear Assulin played well today. Anyone else who went to the game got any comments on Gais performance today?

Smoothy B. said:
Great to hear Assulin played well today. Anyone else who went to the game got any comments on Gais performance today?

You may get a better response to your question in the match thread

<a class="postlink-local" href="http://forums.bluemoon-mcfc.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226086" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">viewtopic.php?f=1&t=226086</a>

Deepest Blue said:
As I said on the other thread Jonno was understandably off the pace and if he lasts the full preseason we may have a better idea of where we're going with him.
Bellers did OK but was hobbling from about 30 mins til he was subbed after about 50.
Ned had a solid game and will be decent buy for a mid-lower Prem team. Blackburn would be well advised to consider him if Samba leaves.
Assulin was my MotM. After a lot of injuries last term he was sharp, willing and played with good vision.

Abdul razak looks a very very tidy player I'd give man of the match to him or Kieran trippier he looks a good full back and scored a great goal for city's 2nd. Assulin played well too. I thought the refs in the prem were bad but the ref today took the piss

He needs to be playing every week. If that means droping down a division or 2 he should be willing now as it's likely his only chance to save his career at this stage.

Honestly he will never be a top player now even if he stays injury free he's missed 3 years of football.

I wish him luck the best thing we can do now in his last year is give him a free transfer to Leeds or similar. We can't risk giving him a squad number again this season with the number of games we have to play.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.