Mick Dennis Sky sports news paper review..

samharris

Watched it this morning and fantastic words for City and our fantastic home form and scoring record..
He's a Norwich City supporter and he said this " I was at the the Etihad for the 7-0 drubbing we got- I was behind the goal and was taken aback by the movement of the City attack,players dashing around in all directions,and when you think it couldnt get any worse you see the mountainous Yaya Toure heading towards you"..

fine words indeed..

samharris said:
Watched it this morning and fantastic words for City and our fantastic home form and scoring record..
He's a Norwich City supporter and he said this " I was at the the Etihad for the 7-0 drubbing we got- I was behind the goal and was taken aback by the movement of the City attack,players dashing around in all directions,and when you think it couldnt get any worse you see the mountainous Yaya Toure heading towards you"..

fine words indeed..
Seen that it was brilliant, i dont know why but i posted about it in the Talksport thread, i must have been in shock, the Yaya comment had Mrs Undies pissing herself

I picked up the Mirror in Tesco today and read the match report.

It was very complimentary, but the bit that made me chuckle was, "It seemed almost cruel of Pellegrini to bring on Agüero".

A liar and a fraud. I have little doubt that he was nowhere near "behind the goal" and was actually well out of the way of the great unwashed, hiding amongst his journo peers.

Amazing what a bit of free hospitality can do, eh?

He and his wife were invited into the Chairman's Lounge by Delia at the end of last season when Norwich beat us.

He was taken aback about how gracious our directors were and blown away by stuff behind the scenes.

He's a fraud.

laserblue said:
He's the latest journo to have had a Damascene moment which is always welcome. Prior to his latest SSN slot he was a bitter little fuck who regularly slagged City off.

Indeed, it is always interesting to have a sweepstake on how many times the tedious twat can mention that he is a qualified referee in any conversation though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.