Mickey Thomas

Re: Mickey Tosser

Are no media outlet better than printing/broadcasting this dribble, I would have expected better from the BBC they get 130odd a year from me, and everyone else, this just won't do!!!!!!!!!!! It just screams 'we're worried, lets all get on this City hatred bandwagon', give it few years, a few trophies and they'll come round to the blue way of thinking, ship jumping cnuts always have.

i have no idea why they give these useless failed ex-rag cnuts any media exposure, especially when they're as fcuking deluded as this pr1ck. oh well, it will be all the sweeter when we have something to shove back in their stupid faces. you can almost taste the fear as you drive through trafford...

i just can't understand why the bbc, a public body paid for by you and me, give an ex-con a platform to slag off a well run business and a crown prince

i have nothing against him being an ex-con, just the irony that he was a counterfeiter giving advice about a billionaire

Dishonest convict... end of.

does what most wank rag players do to gain respect off their 'fans'

when their not idolised for their football skill's because they're shite

they slate city and Liverpool instead.

Bury Neville is another prime example.

lloydie said:
Royaloak said:
'
The term 'Welsh' is an insult, isn't it?

Only when used as a pejorative, as in "Wythy wanker" if you get my drift.[/quo

Ahhh.... and there was me thinking that Welsh=Wanker. Sorry, my mistake (I think).

lloydie said:
bluemoon32 said:
Shit player and an utter wanker as a person, Gog twat.

What's with the gog stuff?, can't you see the irony in this sort of insult, enough wankers on here use "welsh" as an insult as it is, do you honestly think if you used the english and said "northern" you'd get away with it, fuckin idiot!

Calm down dear, i take it you're a gog ?
Only joking ffs :)

He's got a point to be fair, the constant churning out of good players to only be replaced by players who arent as good is going to be detremental.

He has a fair point though, why replace ireland with milner, get rid of bellamy? makes no sense to me

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.