Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

No it suggests that Hezbollah hide amongst civilians and that Israel have the Iron Dome amongst other things otherwise the figures would be much higher which it is now. Hezbollah themselves have announced the deaths of over 500 of their ranks. I have said on here before that every civilian death in war is unfortunate but it happens. But again, the ratio of terrorist deaths to innocent ones is the lowest ever in the history of war which would suggest Israel is targeted. Conversely for every Israeli military death there has been 3 - 4 civilian ones which shows how indiscriminate the likes of Hezbollah / Hamas / PIJ etc have been and how successful the Iron Dome etc has been in saving innocent Israeli / Arab Israeli lives.

You missed where I said it was an article from June. this is before Israel went on the offensive this week and every comment I have made has been based on stuff before this week.

Either way, neither side is in the right here. Hezbollah are like the little man down the pub who wants to fight everyone, Israel are like the big bully bloke with a baseball bat and a bunch of mates.

So far they have been at the bar elbowing each other. with the little guy being a dick about it. Now the Bully bloke sucker punched him and is smacking the small bloke with a bat while his mates watch on, without considering that the little guy has a gun in his car while the big guy has a bazooka in his.

This is going to be a lot harder for Israel than Hamas. Hezbollah have hundreds of thousands of missiles and Iron Dome can get exhausted. there's a lot more to there arsenal than the grad back of a truck missiles that they had been firing before now.

Last edited:
I presume you prefer these homes to store missiles that can be shot indiscriminately at Israeli citizens do you? Hezbollah has been firing missiles into Israel since October 8, they can't really complain now that Israel has decided to take the gloves off can they? Don't start a fight then start moaning when the big boys fight back. Surely you can't be supporting Hezbollah, a proscribed terrorist organisation can you?

Source: ACLED

On the current Lebanon-Israeli conflict, consider…

Which side attacked first

Which side refrained from attacking during the week-long truce, and which side continued attacking despite the week-long truce.

Which side attacked with more intensity than the other, and by what ratio.

Which side targeting residential civilian populated perimeters more, and which side targeting military and open space territory more.

INTERACTIVE-Israel-Lebanon-Cross-Border-attacks-timeline-1713176566.png

Which side refrained from attacking during the week-long truce, and which side continued attacking despite the week-long truce.

Which side targeting residential civilian populated perimeters more, and which side targeting military and open space territory more.

Thanks. thats gotta be the data source I saw quoted.

We all knew at the start, that Netanyahu was itching for something to happen so that him and his RW partners could stay in power.

That’s what has happened and now many see Israel as a terrorist state. But they don’t care, they are still in power and have one eye on taking over the land that they’ve flattened, and continue to do so.

And the thought of more rubble brings you back to the thread.

Remind us. What are the boundaries of Israel?
I just like to remind people of what is actually going on from time to time. Maybe you would like to see the rubble in Israel or are you not interested in that.

You missed where I said it was an article from June. this is before Israel went on the offensive this week and every comment I have made has been based on stuff before this week.

Either way, neither side is in the right here. Hezbollah are like the little man down the pub who wants to fight everyone, Israel are like the big bully bloke with a baseball bat and a bunch of mates.

So far they have been at the bar elbowing each other. with the little guy being a dick about it. Now the Bully bloke sucker punched him and is smacking the small bloke with a bat while his mates watch on, without considering that the little guy has a gun in his car while the big guy has a bazooka in his.

This is going to be a lot harder for Israel than Hamas. Hezbollah have hundreds of thousands of missiles and Iron Dome can get exhausted. there's a lot more to there arsenal than the grad back of a truck missiles that they had been firing before now.
I don't disagree other than Hezbollah are like the little kid playing billy bollocks getting involved in an argument that wasn't theirs in the first place and now they realise they have started something they can't finish. I think though that you may have overestimated how ineffective Hezbollah will be. Ultimately it needs to stop so that everyone can get back to their homes and live in peace on both sides. Anyway off to the match now for some peace and quiet.

I don't disagree other than Hezbollah are like the little kid playing billy bollocks getting involved in an argument that wasn't theirs in the first place and now they realise they have started something they can't finish. I think though that you may have overestimated how ineffective Hezbollah will be. Ultimately it needs to stop so that everyone can get back to their homes and live in peace on both sides. Anyway off to the match now for some peace and quiet.

I think Hezbollah will lose, no doubt in my mind. but they will hit back a lot harder than Hamas did. lots of dumb missiles to overwhelm Iron dome followed up by more accurate weapons, Thats assuming Iran hasn't sent them more modern stuff, the best they have seems to be 100m accuracy and a range of enough to hit most of Israel and a stockpile of around 700.

Especially if they can coordinate with what is left of Hamas to overwhelm Iron Dome.

Don't get me wrong, Iron dome is spectacular in terms of its abilities, but it does have a finite capacity before it needs to be reloaded. and there is apparent footage of one Iron dome unit been hit in the last few hours so its not infallible.

Last edited:

Interesting data.

1. Can you clarify the date in October when IDF opened fire in the Metula area?
2. Was there a truce with Hezbollah or just Hamas. Even so Hezbollah claimed attacks and rockets on Israel so the data above is flawed. Plenty of sources to show that Hezbollah attacked Israel during the truce last November
3. Total red herring. A goal is a goal, it doesn't matter if you smash it into the net or it trickles in. And there are thousands of terrorists and arms that need to be taken out by Israel
4. Oh please not that old chestnut. Hamas etc deliberately position themselves in civilian areas, it's a tactic to gain support from useful idiots around the world. They don't care if civilians die as they think it helps their cause. Indeed Sinwar has described civilian deaths as “necessary sacrifices”.

Off to the match now, hope you enjoy.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.