Middle East Conflict (merged) | Iran launch missile attack after Israel invade Lebanon

Is it escalation and another step forward to WW3, or is it more propaganda in a stealth war? Either way, the scenes are frightening and it does make you open your eyes.

And what the actual fuck do you mean by that comment?
Germany is responsible for the direct effect of displacement and cleansing of the Jewsish population from Europe and the Europeans were complicit although they hide behind a veil of now supporting Israel.

We should have a bigger Jewish population in Europe. It is sad loss for the Jewish population of Europe.

My comment was not a negative comment but one agaisnt Israel that Israel does not seem to hold Europe accountable.

They have been in Lebanon for months, they just didn’t advertise the fact.
Today was the first time I heard Israel had crossed the border with Lebanon this morning with troops. First time I took notice they will leave themselves short in Gaza.
The PM has spoken to Netanyahu and the King of Jordan and a mass shooting in Jaffa at least 6 dead.

Netanyahu is a fascist, warmongering ****.

The west just sits there allowing him to commit genocide.

This is a comment on the man. Not any religion or sub sections of their religions.

Biden is impotent.

Europe is too busy fighting with Ukraine.

The UK lost our world authority with Brexit.

Who is actually gonna stop the **** and start peaceful negotiations?

Today was the first time I heard Israel had crossed the border with Lebanon this morning with troops. First time I took notice they will leave themselves short in Gaza.
The PM has spoken to Netanyahu and the King of Jordan and a mass shooting in Jaffa
Covert operations for a long time. Hezbollah were planning their own attack in northern Israel that would have made last Octobers attack tame.

This is a comment on the man. Not any religion or sub sections of their religions.

Biden is impotent.

There is no genocide being committed by Israel.

World leaders should all hang their heads in shame for allowing this to happen and that includes the Ukraine war as well. Millions of innocent lives destroyed and they have done nothing apart from selling weapons whilst City’s have been destroyed. We are complaining about all the illegals coming into Europe when we are the ones driving them here instead of trying to find a alternative to war.

Biden is impotent.

Not surprised he impotent the guys 81, his wife seems happy enough though. I certainly wouldn't make the mistake of thinking his countries impotent though the Aircraft carrier group they have in the gulf could do enough damage to put Iran in the stone age, or maybe take it out of it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.