Middle East Conflict (merged)

See all these activists in this country who scream about supporting Palestine. They’re happy to do it from thousands of miles away. If they were really serious about it , they would go over there and offer what assistance they could. But they have no intention of doing so. That is the hypocritical Left for you.

See all these activists in this country who scream about supporting Palestine. They’re happy to do it from thousands of miles away. If they were really serious about it , they would go over there and offer what assistance they could. But they have no intention of doing so. That is the hypocritical Left for you.
I don't see the hypocritical right heading over there to assist Israel either tbf.

What do you want these folk to do to help the Palestine cause? there is absolutely fuckin nothing, zero, zilch, anyone can do to stop the Israelis from thieving the Palestinians land and murdering them.

In my idealistic, naive youth, I did go to Israel (and Palestine), to advocate for Palestinian rights, which could act to strengthen Israeli security (lowering tensions, increasing collaboration, reducing anti-Israeli fervor, especially among Palestinian youth).

I was absolutely steamrolled and, at times, called an anti-Semite… someone that has Jewish/Israeli family and is partly named after a dear Jewish friend of my family, and was only allowed in the country for all of those reasons.

What exactly are we meant to be doing? Joining up with Hamas?

Références to ‘greedy Jews’….more anti semitic vitriol. There’s half a billion Arabs spread across the Middle East and North Africa but those ‘greedy Jews’ have had enough of being exterminated or expelled and want a safe country of their own.
Nobody is in favour of a far right government anywhere but posting this vile Jew hate can GTF.

Références to ‘greedy Jews’….more anti semitic vitriol. There’s half a billion Arabs spread across the Middle East and North Africa but those ‘greedy Jews’ have had enough of being exterminated or expelled and want a safe country of their own.
Nobody is in favour of a far right government anywhere but posting this vile Jew hate can GTF.
I got nothing against Jews, no problem with any kind of religious,I'm against far right zionist government....

I do not consider myself as 'left' but support the Palestinian (peaceful) cause. At 65 years of age should I spend my winters in Palestine and the summer in Burma (Myanmar) this would leave a few months free to travel to Ukraine and provide them with much needed support, I would of course need some more time to travel to other areas of the world where innocent civilians are being murdered. That would free from hypocrisy.

Wouldn't it ?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.