Middle East Conflict (merged)

Personally I think they knew full well what would happen and were doing it to bring in other countries in the war. something that is about to happen. probably took a lot longer than they expected mind you.

Its also done a hell of a job of demonising Israel.

I still also personally believe that Russia helped train them to do it ( granted no evidence ). it was a massive leap from the odd missile and suicide bomb to what they did on Oct 7th, that planning and training came from somewhere.
I think those are all very worthwhile suggestions.

We still don’t know whether that plan has paid dividends though. No other countries have joined in yet.

Agree that will be a game changer.

As the anniversary approaches, I wonder what the thinking is among the Hamas leadership today about October 7th. I expect there will have been schisms among that cohort.

Wonder what the thinking was behind the attack. It’s been an absolute disaster for the Palestinian people.
It has but it's been a disaster for them since the creation of the state of Israel.

But such has been the wreckless behaviour of the Israelis that when the dust settles the call for a Palestinian state will be deafening and if Israel blocks that I should think most countries will cut off diplomatic relations.

It has but it's been a disaster for them since the creation of the state of Israel.

But such has been the wreckless behaviour of the Israelis that when the dust settles the call for a Palestinian state will be deafening and if Israel blocks that I should think most countries will cut off diplomatic relations.
Yes, this whole thing has hugely damaged Israel’s reputation and standing; without a doubt.

Netanyahu addressing the UNGA today and the whole UN walked out except a small skirmish.

He spoke and eyed the very large hall as if presenting to members, only that actually he spoke intently to empty seats.

He created a pariah state.

When Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat agreed to a two-state solution and the Oslo Accord, it’s no surprise one of the few Knesset who were against the two-state agreement was none other than Netanyahu himself.

Netanyahu addressing the UNGA today and the whole UN walked out except a small skirmish.

He spoke and eyed the very large hall as if presenting to members, only that actually he spoke intently to empty seats.

He created a pariah state.

When Yitzhak Rabin and Yasser Arafat agreed to a two-state solution and the Oslo Accord, it’s no surprise one of the few Knesset who were against the two-state agreement was none other than Netanyahu himself.
Netanyahu has zero respect for the UN.
What does he expect?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.