Middle East Conflict (merged)

I've not been keeping up to date with the Israeli hostages.
How many have been released and how many are confirmed dead?
How many are believed to be still still in captivity?
What was the final Israeli death toll that fateful day?

These cowardly islamic terrorists have not one excuse for their actions. Kidnapping babies and old people. Innocent citizens going about their daily lives. That isn't resistance/freedom fighting. It is pure and simple terrorism.
Then retreating and using their own innocent citizens as human shields. Well when i say innocent, i should say mostly innocent. How many Palestinians knew who Hamas was, and where the kidnapped people where being held?
Many chose to support Hamas, simple as.

Any Palestinian deaths are directly a result of the actions of Hamas. I don't care what the Corbinites say on here.
Without the action of Hamas, we wouldn't be looking at so many deaths. The same with the other Islamic terrorists Hisbollacks. Again Iran is also directly responsible. Iran doesn't have the balls to go at Israel directly so uses these proxes to fight its battles.

Just be certain of one thing. The "collective west" continuously gets the blame for all the middle eastern troubles.
Well i can tell you now, it doesn't make any difference. These savage Islamic terrorists would just find someone else to blame and fight them instead. It's in their nature and nothing is going to change any time soon.
The thing about a post like this is the poster actually believes what he's typing. He's not alone either

I was hounded out of the US politics thread by the American posters because i was calling Biden a fuckin Monster. If and it's looking likely, Harris go's down the same path of supplying weopens which are mass murdering children in Gaza she will also be a Monster.

As I've always said Bidens legacy will be the guy who's responsible for Tens of thousands of deaths.
I don't think trump will be any less likely to supply Israel with weaponry - probably more so in fact.

These cowardly islamic terrorists have not one excuse for their actions. Kidnapping babies and old people. Innocent citizens going about their daily lives. That isn't resistance/freedom fighting. It is pure and simple terrorism.
Then retreating and using their own innocent citizens as human shields. Well when i say innocent, i should say mostly innocent. How many Palestinians knew who Hamas was, and where the kidnapped people where being held?

Any Palestinian deaths are directly a result of the actions of Hamas. I don't care what the Corbinites say on here.
Without the action of Hamas, we wouldn't be looking at so many deaths. The same with the other Islamic terrorists Hisbollacks. Again Iran is also directly responsible. Iran doesn't have the balls to go at Israel directly so uses these proxes to fight its battles.

Just be certain of one thing. The "collective west" continuously gets the blame for all the middle eastern troubles.
Well i can tell you now, it doesn't make any difference. These savage Islamic terrorists would just find someone else to blame and fight them instead. It's in their nature and nothing is going to change any time soon.

If you've not been up to date with the views and worthy opinions on why this all started... perhaps read the thread from the beginning? There's a year's worth of information, counter-information, minds entrenched and minds being changed for the better.

You should work out what's what from there.

I was hounded out of the US politics thread by the American posters because i was calling Biden a fuckin Monster. If and it's looking likely, Harris go's down the same path of supplying weopens which are mass murdering children in Gaza she will also be a Monster.

As I've always said Bidens legacy will be the guy who's responsible for Tens of thousands of deaths.

I was banned in similar fashion for similar reasons. People are so blinded and entrenched by the news cycles and tropes given by the MSM, it's really hard for them to lift their heads from the water and take a breath.

As long as they vote for women's rights (as women are exploded and shot in the ME with their tax funded Western weapons), as long as they have pro-choice abortion rights (as women and children lose their lives with their taxes) and as long as they have housing and education (whilst Palestinians lose such things through Western taxes), there's no hypocrisy.

They're collective self-serving arseholes in my opinion.

Israel's official figure for those still held in Gaza is 101 - this includes four people taken hostage in 2014 and 2015. Two of these are believed to have died. It is believed at least a third of those taken hostage a year ago are dead. 251 were taken, dead and alive and circa 1,200 were murdered.

Many on here though don't like anyone to support Israel and most appear to support terrorist organisations. They all like to gang up and 'bully' anyone who dares to oppose their views. Thankfully I have blocked them. I could post the video on here showing exactly what Hamas did last October but people on here would probably say it's all make believe. They want a ceasefire whilst at the same time calling for an global intifada, not sure how that works, a ban on arms to Israel meaning that Israel would be unable to defend itself from continuous attacks from Iran and its proxies. And then of course it's Israel bingo such as 75 years, occupation, open air prison, colonists, disproportionate attacks, child killers blah blah blah. Prepare yourself for dogs abuse or alternatively block the uneducated...Good luck

Israel's official figure for those still held in Gaza is 101 - this includes four people taken hostage in 2014 and 2015. Two of these are believed to have died. It is believed at least a third of those taken hostage a year ago are dead. 251 were taken, dead and alive and circa 1,200 were murdered.

Many on here though don't like anyone to support Israel and most appear to support terrorist organisations. They all like to gang up and 'bully' anyone who dares to oppose their views. Thankfully I have blocked them. I could post the video on here showing exactly what Hamas did last October but people on here would probably say it's all make believe. They want a ceasefire whilst at the same time calling for an global intifada, not sure how that works, a ban on arms to Israel meaning that Israel would be unable to defend itself from continuous attacks from Iran and its proxies. And then of course it's Israel bingo such as 75 years, occupation, open air prison, colonists, disproportionate attacks, child killers blah blah blah. Prepare yourself for dogs abuse or alternatively block the uneducated...Good luck

Yeah...

A couple of question: in the 1200 cited deaths of Israelis, how many are you attributing to IDF's 'Hannibal Directive' and settler crossfire...?

And, what's your interpretation of a "global intifada"?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.