Middle East Conflict (merged)

Many many people here who know absolutely nothing, sit in their air-conditioned room in front of their computer and criticize Israel. Do you even know what's going on here? Do you know that in the last two days more than a thousand missiles have been fired at Israel? Many killed, children crying in shelters. How would you react if only one missile landed in London? In Manchester? But you see and hear is what Palestinians want you to see. They do not show the missiles, the terrorist attacks, the thousands of Arabs living in Israel who last night burned dozens of synagogues, hundreds of cars, burned restaurants, hotels, houses. citizens of Israel! Can't figure out how and why Israel always comes out the bad guy? If we wanted to destroy Gaza we would do it in 30 seconds. We want peace, not war. You are such pathetic that you believe in the stories of the Palestinians and it is a pity that my team's fans express themselves in this way, statements on the verge of anti-Semitism.I'm sick of it, I want peace, I never wanted a war.
Almost no Palestinian rockets get past Israel's missile defense system. The death ratio is 300:1, But when it come to children, it is closer to 1000:1.

Many many people here who know absolutely nothing, sit in their air-conditioned room in front of their computer and criticize Israel. Do you even know what's going on here? Do you know that in the last two days more than a thousand missiles have been fired at Israel? Many killed, children crying in shelters. How would you react if only one missile landed in London? In Manchester? But you see and hear is what Palestinians want you to see. They do not show the missiles, the terrorist attacks, the thousands of Arabs living in Israel who last night burned dozens of synagogues, hundreds of cars, burned restaurants, hotels, houses. citizens of Israel! Can't figure out how and why Israel always comes out the bad guy? If we wanted to destroy Gaza we would do it in 30 seconds. We want peace, not war. You are such pathetic that you believe in the stories of the Palestinians and it is a pity that my team's fans express themselves in this way, statements on the verge of anti-Semitism.I'm sick of it, I want peace, I never wanted a war.
I suspect that neither side presents a balanced account of events. As notable as the Palestinian tendency to play the innocent victim card is the tendency of Israelis to try and deflect criticism by crying AS. Clearly you (not you personally, but the collective) are all just a bunch of cunts hell bent on making each others lives shit. Crack on for another few centuries if you think it will achieve anything.

Just fuckin lol, Your government needs to stop thieving land and killing children.

What do you think Spain would do if France decided to take about 12 miles of their land stick a big wall up, evict thousands of folk, move in settlers, build schools, Malls, University's etc etc, and then just for the fun of it shoot any fucker dead who confronts them?

Almost no Palestinian rockets get past Israel's missile defense system. The death ratio is 300:1, But when it come to children, it is closer to 1000:1.
Ahhh sorry I'm sorry you're totally right, we have the missile defense system and not all of the thousand missiles actually hit us so what am I complaining about at all? Life is Beautiful. What were you trying to say here at all? Did you read what you wrote? You would not survive here for 3 minutes. And if you're already talking shit then at least check the facts, the defense's success rate is 85 percent. I mean at least 150 missiles did hit Israel in 24 hours, what do you say about that buddy?

Just fuckin lol, Your government needs to stop thieving land and killing children.

What do you think Spain would do if France decided to take about 12 miles of their land stick a big wall up, evict thousands of folk, move in settlers, build schools, Malls, University's etc etc, and then just for the fun of it shoot any fucker dead who confronts them?
God if you believe these things you are stupider than I thought. To whom exactly were lands stolen? After 6 million Jews were murdered in the Holocaust, we gained international recognition to establish a country. There was enough space here for Jews and Arabs and we were ready to live with them. The Arabs did not agree and they and 7 other Arab countries started a war against Israel. Do you accuse me of winning a war we did not start? You know nothing about history, I doubt you know where Palestine is at all, it does not really interest you. You're just influenced by lies that tell you and you pretend it interests you. Are you interested in Palestinian suffering? Come here, help them. See for yourself what we are dealing with.

Ahhh sorry I'm sorry you're totally right, we have the missile defense system and not all of the thousand missiles actually hit us so what am I complaining about at all? Life is Beautiful. What were you trying to say here at all? Did you read what you wrote? You would not survive here for 3 minutes. And if you're already talking shit then at least check the facts, the defense's success rate is 85 percent. I mean at least 150 missiles did hit Israel in 24 hours, what do you say about that buddy?

I'd say it pales in significance to an army than can level a 13 storey building with ease.

I'd say it pales in significance to an army than can level a 13 storey building with ease.
A 13 storey building where senior Hamas leaders lived and one where the residents were given advance warning that it was going to be targeted to avoid civilian casualties.

A 13 storey building where senior Hamas leaders lived and one where the residents were given advance warning that it was going to be targeted to avoid civilian casualties.

And? One has state of the art military weapons the other is using any old shite they can get their hands on, but people make out it is a 50/50 conflict.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.