Middle East Conflict

correct me on this, previous PM for Ireland - Varadkar - called for ceasefire last year, and also for Palestine needing its own state. Few days later he stepped down... coincidence....

link
I guess Higgins will have to step down as Uachtarán na hÉireann and Harris a Taoiseach next week so.

He stepped down and out of politics for personal reasons.

Worth listening to it all. Who's stopping doctors going into Gaza?
"COGAT".
Who's that?
"Israel"

And she gave a theory as to why so many 5 to 12 year olds are wounded. This seems more plausible as a reason:
Over 200 schools bombed in Gaza and now random attacks in Lebanon and attacks on UN peace keepers. The IDF and Israeli government seem to have lost all sense of perspective and what is acceptable. Killing thousands of innocent people won't end this war, it will only prolong it.

Last edited:
Worth listening to it all. Who's stopping doctors going into Gaza?
"COGAT".
Who's that?
"Israel"

And she gave a theory as to why so many 5 to 12 year olds are wounded. This seems more plausible as a reason:

Yea, another theory/fact is that Israeli's simply like to shoot Palestinian children for fun, as you do.

3:38 in the vid:

"We had children that were hit with such high velocity bullet wounds exactly where I would put my stethoscope and when we rolled them over the entire chest cavity is missing from them, everything between their shoulder blades their spinal chord their lungs their hearts is never even brought into the operating room. And then they were shot perfectly in their temple and their brains were missing. No child gets shot twice by mistake by a sniper".

Child killers. Genocide

Yea, another theory/fact is that Israeli's simply like to shoot Palestinian children for fun, as you do.

3:38 in the vid:

"We had children that were hit with such high velocity bullet wounds exactly where I would put my stethoscope and when we rolled them over the entire chest cavity is missing from them, everything between their shoulder blades their spinal chord their lungs their hearts is never even brought into the operating room. And then they were shot perfectly in their temple and their brains were missing. No child gets shot twice by mistake by a sniper".

Child killers. Genocide

Killing of children, including sniper shots to the temple, happened each year way before 7th October.

From January 1st until last recorded September 2023 was becoming highest children death toll in Palestine ever. And that 2023 statistics was from 1 January 2023 until 18 September 2023, with at least 38 children killed in West Bank, and at least 6 children killed in Gaza.

2023 marks deadliest year on record for children in the occupied West Bank​

Format News and Press Release Source
Posted 18 Sept 2023

In 2022, 52 children were killed.

Since 2005 until 2020…

Since 2005, six major military offensives in Gaza have killed at least 1,000 Palestinian children.
Source: Defence for Children International (DCI)
Published: 2020
In the West Bank, child fatalities generally occur in the context of military incursions, demonstrations against Israeli settlements or the separation barrier, or as a result of settler attacks against Palestinian children.

In the Gaza Strip, the majority of child fatalities are the result of Israeli forces' attacks and full-scale military offensives, which cause a high number of civilian casualties. In recent years, Israeli forces have increasingly shot and killed Palestinian children with live fire near the Gaza border fence during mass demonstrations.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.