Middle Tennessee Blues/Yanks

BlueMoonofKY

Hey everyone, I rarely post here, I'm more of a lurker so if this is in the wrong place mods feel free to move/merge. We know there are lots of blues in Nashville/Middle Tennessee area. Here is a link to the supporters group that we are trying to grow https://www.facebook.com/groups/MCFCNashville/, and the twitter handle is @NashvilleMCFC. We are still very much in the embryonic stages, but we have been growing by leaps and bounds this season. If you are in the area, please come and hang out with us on match days. If you are just visiting feel free to come, as well. We have a really great group of guys and gals. Usually we are at Fleet Street Pub on Printer's Alley, but watch the Facebook group and Twitter to find out more. In order to welcome us Fleet Street decided to do some redecorating....

24nlhra.jpg

I need to use your decorator. Good luck growing the group. I seriously love hanging with fellow fans with BlueMoon Dallas. It's great to get a group together to watch the game and have a song.

Best of luck we seem to getting a good following in the States are you all Americans or are there any ex pat Mancunians? I must hunt out any groups in North Carolina next time I am over there.

Hope some of you get chance to get over for a game or two and sample the delights of the city and the surrounding areas

Best of luck we seem to getting a good following in the States are you all Americans or are there any ex pat Mancunians? I must hunt out any groups in North Carolina next time I am over there.

Hope some of you get chance to get over for a game or two and sample the delights of the city and the surrounding areas

Thanks! The Nashville group is primarily Americans, however we have had some ex pats join us that were in town for one reason or another. My goal is to eventually sort out a pilgrimage and come over for a game or 2 with some fellow blues, and tour the campus and stadium. We are definitely getting a bigger following. NBC carrying the Premier League has been amazing for us. Oddly enough Arsenal seems to have the biggest following here though.

Odd that they swapped a united flag for a city flag and probably have zero connection to Manchester. The premier league has a lot to answer for, we used to rip the piss out of united for this type of thing.

Blue from Kansas City here. Have that exact same City flag hanging right next to me as I type. If I'm ever in the area I'll try to make it out.

Odd that they swapped a united flag for a city flag and probably have zero connection to Manchester. The premier league has a lot to answer for, we used to rip the piss out of united for this type of thing.
I see you still have small club syndrome football is a product and City have one of the best on the market its only natural that we will attract a worldwide fan base the core support will always be from in and around Manchester but anyone who wants to support City should be welcomed

Slightly off topic, got a pizza on Friday night and a young lad serving heard the accent and asked if I like ''soccer''. I replied that I did and he asked me who I supported and I reversed the question and asked him who he supported and he replied ''Manchester (and as he said that, I thought to myself ''here we go, a rag'') City''.
It made my day - and his when I played him my ''Agueroooooooo'' ringtone which he instantly recognised. I don't tip very often but did then ;)
NBC has really been great over here in spreading the Blue cause further afield.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.