Middlesborough vs City U16's

es1

I'm going to be running the line at this game next Saturday, cant wait to see how good they are!

wonder if any of the young signings we've made will feature, or weather they'll play in the U18 fixture

all the better players will be with the 18s, city will film the game for the players to watch back, so ask for a copy when uou speak with citys manager

Just got back from the game, city lost 3-1 and were pretty disappointing imo, took the lead early, should have made it 2/3 but went in at half time 2-1 down. Missed more chances second half. Some decent players, a small lad up front looked excellent before he was taken off injured. Gareth Taylor is their coach which threw me a bit! Blast from the past. In the U18s game pozo scored the only goal, apparently a really good run and finish

eshiers1 said:
Just got back from the game, city lost 3-1 and were pretty disappointing imo, took the lead early, should have made it 2/3 but went in at half time 2-1 down. Missed more chances second half. Some decent players, a small lad up front looked excellent before he was taken off injured. Gareth Taylor is their coach which threw me a bit! Blast from the past. In the U18s game pozo scored the only goal, apparently a really good run and finish

3 of there goals were offside

bluemoon27 said:
eshiers1 said:

3 of there goals were offside

Ha, one was a pen, their goal at my end in the second half was fine, really poor defending tho

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.