Middlesbrough Cup Ticket Details

Will never go M'boro away again,, the whole place is a shithole & the way the police were last time at the 8-1 was a fuckin disgrace..

It takes me 80 mins to get from COMs to Thirsk which you pass on the A19, it takes approx 30/40 mins to get to the Boro ground from my house.
I have already got 4 tickets for their main stand but it looks like from their sales and areas they have put up we will get most of the behind the goal bit, approx 5500.
If you want a drink and a good Fish and Chips call in Thirsk, up the A1 off at the Topcliffe turnoff, Thirsk turn is 5 miles down that road and it is straight out of the back of Thirsk onto the A19 up to Boro. Really well signposted and is where all the away fans stop off for Boro, New and Sunderland.

texas pete said:
Have taken a shocking following there the last few times and this will be no different.

The allocation will be the end behind the goal, 6k, will be surprised if it is half full.

Worst away there is.

Don't forget our away support has gone through the roof this year. I think we'll take plenty. 3rd round FA Cup has always been a big away day for us.

CITY FOR LIFE said:
It takes me 80 mins to get from COMs to Thirsk which you pass on the A19, it takes approx 30/40 mins to get to the Boro ground from my house.
I have already got 4 tickets for their main stand but it looks like from their sales and areas they have put up we will get most of the behind the goal bit, approx 5500.
If you want a drink and a good Fish and Chips call in Thirsk, up the A1 off at the Topcliffe turnoff, Thirsk turn is 5 miles down that road and it is straight out of the back of Thirsk onto the A19 up to Boro. Really well signposted and is where all the away fans stop off for Boro, New and Sunderland.

I can vouch for this...I live there too. Great place for a stop off for a cheeky couple, not too far away from Boro but far enough to make sure your not in the hell hole itself!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.