Middlesbrough Cup Ticket Details

I reckon you'll be able to walk up on the day and get one, we'll have the whole of that end and frankly with the amount of fixtures coming up I can see a lot giving this one a miss.

Didsbury Dave said:
texas pete said:
Have taken a shocking following there the last few times and this will be no different.

The allocation will be the end behind the goal, 6k, will be surprised if it is half full.

Worst away there is.

Don't forget our away support has gone through the roof this year. I think we'll take plenty. 3rd round FA Cup has always been a big away day for us.

It has improved granted on last couple of years but that wasn't difficult. I don't know if I would say it had gone through the roof !

Still didn't sell out Pompey or Brum and looks less than a thousand on Wednesday

Thanks for posting this fixer.
Gonna be an expensive week, spurs wednesday then saturday paying for united home and away and middlesbrough tickets.

Even though £26 is cheap compared to what we have been paying this season, £47, £28, £28, £38, £26, £40, £50 is alot to fork out for 7 games in a month especially at this time of year.

Immaculate Pasta said:
Even though £26 is cheap compared to what we have been paying this season, £47, £28, £28, £38, £26, £40, £50 is alot to fork out for 7 games in a month especially at this time of year.
eek hadn't looked at it like that, i'll be going to all except utd in the cup so i'll be shelling out a small fortune on city !

Prestwich_Blue said:
Direct train from Picc at 10:57 arrives at 13:30.

After the game there's a direct train at 18:07 arriving back at 20:33.

£39 return.

save £6 split the journey man - york york -middlesbrough rather in my pocket than british rail

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.