Midfielder

kunaguero10

i know that we definately need one more after vieira's abyssmal performances in recent months, his plans to retire (hopefully), and we dont tend to dominate the midfield going forward

defensively we're sound but you take david silva out of the team (possibly johnson as well) and we cant create enough.

also i think, in time, we can improve on barry. he's a good midfielder but i think there are better out there than what he can offer the team. good squad man though.

thoughts on any midfielders we could do with? (ps sorry for the misleading title!:))

Re: ITK info re: a midfielder

mansour's tow ropes said:
i know that we definately need one more after vieira's abyssmal performances in recent months, his plans to retire (hopefully), and we dont tend to dominate the midfield going forward

defensively we're sound but you take david silva out of the team (possibly johnson as well) and we cant create enough.

also i think, in time, we can improve on barry. he's a good midfielder but i think there are better out there than what he can offer the team. good squad man though.

thoughts on any midfielders we could do with? (ps sorry for the misleading title!:))

The title of the thread isn't misleading, it's just completely wrong and bears no resemblance to what you've shared with us. Why not just call it "NEW Midfielder - Thoughts?"

You knew what you were doing, with the thred title! You attention seeking numpty!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

The title of the thread isn't misleading, it's just completely wrong and bears no resemblance to what you've shared with us. Why not just call it "NEW Midfielder - Thoughts?"

to draw attention to the thread!

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Here's an idea mate. Answer your own question, as in who and why, and get the ball rolling.

Robinho's Subbuteo said:

Here's an idea mate. Answer your own question, as in who and why, and get the ball rolling.

someone like bastian schweinsteiger who can play in several positions (bit like milner). that could have been zabaleta but i think he's needed in the fullback positions, especially LB.

or maybe someone who can play as an attacking midfielder or a striker (an all round forward) like aguero

Surely Barry, Nige, Milner (although needed for the wings at times), Yaya, Zab and MJ are enough? Vinnie can play midfield quite well too. We have Ibrahim aswell. 7 players in total.

Thats 3 class defensive minded midfielders (Barry, Yaya, NDJ)
Vinnie and Zab can cover their positions if need be
Milner and MJ as a more attacking option from the middle

and Ibrahim as a last resort cover.

But if we were to buy someone for that position, i'd love to see someone who can create chances much like Silva. Pastore maybe?

Yan M'Villa for the more defensive minded player, but we've got 3 of those already really. Is young and has BAGS of potential. Under Vieira's guidance, im sure he could develop massively.

do you go to many games or get out much? Vieira has not been abysmal when he has played and I would say Barry has been in our top 6 performers this season

I've just wasted 1/2 an hour in the Transfer forum, looking at pointless negative threads like this.

ffs stop it...

Either come up with a informative and constructive topic or leave the keyboard alone!!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.