Midfielder

NinoK said:
birchwoodgingerste said:
if we was to get another midfielder as cover for david silva how about the young lad bannan from villa looks quality in the games he has played and he wouldnt mind sitting on the bench.
lol

The games I watched he was absolute dogshite, and hes like 20 aswell aint he? Michael Johnson is miles better than that guy. Im sure he could be retrained to play on Silva's role, if he cant already.

Bannan reminds me of a much worse Ireland.

Much worse Ireland? that would be the same bloke that sits on the bench and watches this kid play? Irelands complete dogshit, he thought he was the bollocks now surely even the biggest Ireland followers can see he's shite, can't even get a place in a relegation threatened team?

Jovetic is injured long term, probably will miss the whole season... knee or leg break don't remember which

richardtheref said:
What about Diego. He was the dogs bollocks a couple of seasons ago. Not sure whatever happebned to him after he left Juve.
He's at Wolfsburg now mate. I doubt they'd want to sell us two of their best players.

Has to be Hazard all the way. Why? Can play on the wing, young, relatively cheap say £15 million, can play the creative role in the middle, would be a great replacement and step up from SWP and finally Vinnie could help him adapt to the premiership. How many other players could you include in this bracket who are getable? If we did get him I could see Wiess being moved on due to the need to keep the wage bill down and the size of the squad.

Mad 4 It said:
Has to be Hazard all the way. Why? Can play on the wing, young, relatively cheap say £15 million, can play the creative role in the middle, would be a great replacement and step up from SWP and finally Vinnie could help him adapt to the premiership. How many other players could you include in this bracket who are getable? If we did get him I could see Wiess being moved on due to the need to keep the wage bill down and the size of the squad.
Hazzard will not go for 15 million unless he's got less than 2 years on his contract. The key to knowing a players value is how manyyears they have left on their K.

The value of a player is often a function of 4 things:

His current performance level
His team's situation (do they need money, do they need him e.t.c.)
The number of years left on his contract
The interest of the buying team.

Those 4 factors and others play a role in what a player would cost. So we should not always assume what a player would cost, unless we have an idea about these things.

Thus, Hazzard can cost anything from 5 million to 30 million!

P.s: I still can't start a thread! Can anyone advice on what to do?<br /><br />-- Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:30 am --<br /><br />
Dzekos big toe said:
What ever happened to the lad Jovetic at Fiorentina, he looked class when he first signed for them and being linked with loads of big clubs, now all quiet?
Has a knee injury. Think is out for a long bit

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.