Mike Ashley

Ok fair enough, mate. You can only speak as you find.

Are the Miner's Welfare or the RBL still open?

Yeah, both still open although I don't frequent either as they don't sell real ale. They're about the only 2 that are; since the 90s, within a mile of my house, the swan, the great northern, the drum, the summit, the badger and the king of diamonds have all gone. Bit of a fucker having to traipse all the way to Pleasley for a pint!

Yeah, both still open although I don't frequent either as they don't sell real ale. They're about the only 2 that are; since the 90s, within a mile of my house, the swan, the great northern, the drum, the summit, the badger and the king of diamonds have all gone. Bit of a fucker having to traipse all the way to Pleasley for a pint!
It could be worse, you might have had to go to Creswell for one instead!

I am going to a meeting next week that he will be attending. Should I :-

A.Ignore him
B. wear a city shirt/ Mancini scarf
C. Ask him for a ticket to the match v barcodes
D. Congratulate him on his transfer policy and try and offload Adebeyor and RSC
Offer him 5 yen for the club.

Sold all his shares. Good news for Rangers? Seems the Chinese want to develop them. Wonder if the kit will be changed to Red?

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/news/15368512.Fans_welcome_Mike_Ashley__39_s_departure_from_Rangers/

Fans welcome Mike Ashley's departure from Rangers
By TARA FITZPATRICK

RANGERS fans have welcomed news that Mike Ashley has sold his shares in the club after a new deal was struck earlier this week.

The business tycoon’s 8.92 per cent share has been sold to supporter group Club 1872 and Julian Wolhardt, the CEO of Dehong Capital Partners....

Mike Ashley dismisses £14m claim as 'drink banter'

"Mike Ashley 'vomited into fireplace at pub meeting'"

Billionaire Mike Ashley has dismissed claims he owes a finance expert £14m and said their conversations were "drink banter", a court has heard.

The Newcastle United owner is being sued by Jeffrey Blue at London's High Court.

Mr Blue said he was promised £15m if he managed to increase Sports Direct's share price to £8, but that he only received £1m.

But Mr Ashley said their meetings were drink-fuelled "banter".

Mr Blue says Mr Ashley, who runs Sports Direct, did not stick to a commercial agreement.

But in a written statement, the sportswear tycoon said: "I can't believe that [Mr Blue] is now trying to take me for £14m off the back of some drink banter that he is seeking to engineer into something more."

I would be gutted if I was Mike Ashley and some t*at is trying this on

Mike Ashley dismisses £14m claim as 'drink banter'

"Mike Ashley 'vomited into fireplace at pub meeting'"

Billionaire Mike Ashley has dismissed claims he owes a finance expert £14m and said their conversations were "drink banter", a court has heard.

The Newcastle United owner is being sued by Jeffrey Blue at London's High Court.

Mr Blue said he was promised £15m if he managed to increase Sports Direct's share price to £8, but that he only received £1m.

But Mr Ashley said their meetings were drink-fuelled "banter".

Mr Blue says Mr Ashley, who runs Sports Direct, did not stick to a commercial agreement.

But in a written statement, the sportswear tycoon said: "I can't believe that [Mr Blue] is now trying to take me for £14m off the back of some drink banter that he is seeking to engineer into something more."

I would be gutted if I was Mike Ashley and some t*at is trying this on

Finance "expert" fails to get £14m contract put in writing. FFS!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.