Mike Dean ref for Sunderland

lancs blue said:
We shouldn't need any luck the way Sunderland are playing this season, especially with 2 players suspended as well.
Well i'm putting a tenner on 1-0 Sunderland just to be sure.

Inter Me Nan said:
lancs blue said:
We shouldn't need any luck the way Sunderland are playing this season, especially with 2 players suspended as well.

good bet!
Dean was the ref that started this run of 1-0 losses though giving the pen that bent scored

still a top ref though

Is he English? Well?

Anyway.

Absolutely no fucking about with this. No fucking stupid second XI shite from the off.

We are City. They are utter wank. All we need is Tim fucking Cahill to show up for them, or some bloke starting up-front for them that last scored for the Old Bufferovians in the 1890-91 season and you know we are sunk.

Strongest possible side out. Destroy what little resistance they can muster in the first 20. Then think about subs and all that.

es1 said:
Inter Me Nan said:
lancs blue said:

good bet!
Dean was the ref that started this run of 1-0 losses though giving the pen that bent scored

still a top ref though

Was a stonewall penalty though, Richards temporarily forgot he was a footballer and not a rugby player/boxer and just ploughed Bent to the floor.

Sigh said:
Is he English? Well?

Anyway.

Absolutely no fucking about with this. No fucking stupid second XI shite from the off.

We are City. They are utter wank. All we need is Tim fucking Cahill to show up for them, or some bloke starting up-front for them that last scored for the Old Bufferovians in the 1890-91 season and you know we are sunk.

Strongest possible side out. Destroy what little resistance they can muster in the first 20. Then think about subs and all that.

I'm with you on this, sigh.

Start with the XI that was on the field when we kicked off on Saturday!

Vienna_70 said:
Sigh said:
Is he English? Well?

Anyway.

This but swap kolarov for clichy.

ban-mcfc said:
Vienna_70 said:
Sigh said:
Is he English? Well?

Anyway.

This but swap kolarov for clichy.

Maybe, but Gaël will only rediscover his best form by playing.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.