Mike Dean to referee the derby...

the god Gerry Gow said:
"Oh woh is me.

Why is rag webby not reffing this.

I thought I'd paid for him

Slur Alex moaning again

Probably had Webb down for the FA semi final incase Utd beat Chelsea as in a one off they may have needed more of a hand than the league given their lead

Absolutely delighted. I would have chosen him. Will ref it well, i'm sure, because i dont believe sluralix can get to him. More confident now that we can win.

I have always thought Mike Dean is the best of an average lot. Lets hope he retains his objectivity with Nani etc falling over in the box if breathed upon!

Happy but surprised.

Thought as not too much at stake would have given someone like Oliver a shot at a top game.

Happy with Dean best ref in prem, as for semi I wouldn't worry if it was web or twatenberg as they don't particularly like of favour chelsea over other teams against them. as long as it ain't probert as that clueless twat will just balls up decisions full stop

jollylescott said:
I have always thought Mike Dean is the best of an average lot. Lets hope he retains his objectivity with Nani etc falling over in the box if breathed upon!

Not just Nani, Young and Cleverly are bad divers too. The amount of dives in that Sunderland match they got away with was disgraceful.

Dean's the best ref in the Prem by a country mile, but the rest range from bad to totally incompetent or biased.

Pity we haven't got Dean in the Semi.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.