Mike Dean

Mate is a steward at Oldham in the away end. When they played Tranmere this year he said Dean was stood on his seat haranguing the ref at every opportunity. When told to stop standing on the seat he repeatedly told the stewards to f##k off. The only reason they didn't throw him out was because they suspected that was what he wanted
Lol. It reminds me of my efforts to get thrown out at Munich with City 2 nil down. I would have missed one of our greatest comebacks if the coppers weren’t so lenient.

No. Thought Fernandinho and Luiz for them were both lucky not to have been booked at some point.
Some of theirs escaped nailed on bookings also. If you look at Deans record, in a season and a half i think this was only the 3rd game he has not produced a card (Other 2 Dipper games) and he usually goes 2-4 cards per game. So letting so much go, i wonder how much betting was placed on no cards

Mate is a steward at Oldham in the away end. When they played Tranmere this year he said Dean was stood on his seat haranguing the ref at every opportunity. When told to stop standing on the seat he repeatedly told the stewards to f##k off. The only reason they didn't throw him out was because they suspected that was what he wanted
If I was a steward I would have thrown the **** out anyway,

Made the mistake of going on the Villa fans forum this morning. Apparently we were brutal in our physicality and Dean let us get away with it all game, and should have had half the team booked.
Blimey, just goes to show it depends on your point of view, for me though there was something very dodgy going on with dean and his linesmen, some of the free kicks he gave were ludicrous, the amount of times Rodri and Dias were shouting at him after yet another free kick, not something you normally see.

Once again at the sh*tty end of a referee's performance. Just 14 games in and we have seen totally biased performances from Moss, Attwell, Taylor, Tierney, Marriner, Oliver and now Dean. These are supposedly the elite referees of pgmol yet time and again we see them put in a totally biased/incompetent performance against us where the lotg are manipulated to suit our opponents.

The word professional referee in this country should mean company man who uses his position to manipulate the game in order to further his career within a bent organisation. We definitely have not been invited to this year’s title race but once again it is our quality that is allowing us to gate-crash it.

We have Kevin Friend on Saturday who usually is one of the more even handed referee's in this country and I will be watching closely to see if he has got this years 'f*ck City over' memo.

Once again at the sh*tty end of a referee's performance. Just 14 games in and we have seen totally biased performances from Moss, Attwell, Taylor, Tierney, Marriner, Oliver and now Dean. These are supposedly the elite referees of pgmol yet time and again we see them put in a totally biased/incompetent performance against us where the lotg are manipulated to suit our opponents.

The word professional referee in this country should mean company man who uses his position to manipulate the game in order to further his career within a bent organisation. We definitely have not been invited to this year’s title race but once again it is our quality that is allowing us to gate-crash it.

We have Kevin Friend on Saturday who usually is one of the more even handed referee's in this country and I will be watching closely to see if he has got this years 'f*ck City over' memo.
I think Kevin No Friends refers to the number of 'friends' he might have in PiGMOL. I've always thought he was the most even-handed of the whistling wankers, and I can't recall a game where he delivered an outrageous decision or non-decision, either for us or ag'in us!

Dropped balls are no longer contested yet Dean restarted the game with one, something the commentators applauded and said we should have more off. Tells you all you need to know about the state of the game
And here's me thinking that the Villa player was guilty of obstruction, as you say we haven't seen a drop ball for years.

I think Kevin No Friends refers to the number of 'friends' he might have in PiGMOL. I've always thought he was the most even-handed of the whistling wankers, and I can't recall a game where he delivered an outrageous decision or non-decision, either for us or ag'in us!
Maybe he has an ounce of professional integrity. Unlike the others I mentioned.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.