Mike Doyle Picture

Hatemanyoo said:
For me, Mike Doyle is the biggest, and hardest City legend in the whole history of Manchester City Football Club, i can't think of another player before or since, who loved the club as much, and that i'm afraid includes King Colin, the pride was bigger than life itself for Mike to pull on that City shirt, no matter who it was we were playing, it was Mike's pure hatred for the scum that made all those derby games even sweeter, Superbia In Proelio has never been as fitting to any one player as it is to THE LEGEND, THE HERO, and THE GENTLEMAN, Mike Doyle, R.I.P Mike, you will never be forgotten.

Thinking about it, the only other player who will come close to Mike Doyle is the one and only Nigel De Jong, only difference being, Nigel didn't grow up living and breathing blue, given time though, i just think he may carry on the Mike Doyle passion, as it's there for all to see what lifting the fa cup, and his goal against West Ham meant to him.

said the same about ndj in the mike Doyle thread except NDJ will have to maintain his current form and commitment for about another ten seasons to be thought of as the natural successor to mike Doyle

whp.blue said:
Hatemanyoo said:
For me, Mike Doyle is the biggest, and hardest City legend in the whole history of Manchester City Football Club, i can't think of another player before or since, who loved the club as much, and that i'm afraid includes King Colin, the pride was bigger than life itself for Mike to pull on that City shirt, no matter who it was we were playing, it was Mike's pure hatred for the scum that made all those derby games even sweeter, Superbia In Proelio has never been as fitting to any one player as it is to THE LEGEND, THE HERO, and THE GENTLEMAN, Mike Doyle, R.I.P Mike, you will never be forgotten.

Thinking about it, the only other player who will come close to Mike Doyle is the one and only Nigel De Jong, only difference being, Nigel didn't grow up living and breathing blue, given time though, i just think he may carry on the Mike Doyle passion, as it's there for all to see what lifting the fa cup, and his goal against West Ham meant to him.[/quote

said the same about ndj in the mike Doyle thread except NDJ will have to maintain his current form and commitment for about another ten seasons to be thought of as the natural successor to mike Doyle

Very true mate, respect to you.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.