Mike Riley to stand down as head of PGMOL

Ray Charles and Stevie Wonder have both been approached to fill the position as it's deemed either would do a much better job than the red shirted, biased **** Riley has managed during his time in charge..!

I understand both Ray and Stevie asked during interview process...

"What if we don't see an incident?"

They were told,

"No problem, nothing to worry about just have a guess, it definitely won't be any fkin worse than what we have had..!

I am really not one for conspiracy theories. And I don't really care either way who takes it? Every official has their pros and cons and they all make mistakes. The frustration seems to come when the officials are not consistent with each other.

The arrogant and haughty Riley should have been sacked years ago. His tenure has been a disaster and he is solely responsible for the fall standard of Premier league refs which resulted in no English refs being considered good enough to participate at the 2018 World cup. The pretentious way he went about introducing VAR differently to all the over major European leagues was also a fiasco.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.