Mikel Arteta

Wipe your minge soft arse. Believe it or not, not everyone sat on our bench was born on Kippax Street. He was offered a big job, a better job than what he currently has and to be his own person. Also at a club he played at.
Borrow us your face then.
The job he was given isn't big? Ok you may like the club training people up for other clubs I don't...

Opions opions:-)

Borrow us your face then.
The job he was given isn't big? Ok you may like the club training people up for other clubs I don't...

Opions opions:-)

Don't make promises you cant keep ;)
He hasn't managed a team before and was given a top 6 team in the league brandished the best in the world. A team who constantly gets told it is underachieving so is bigger than it looks too. I don't want to train people up for other clubs, course not but that is life. Being ambitious isn't a bad thing.

Don't make promises you cant keep ;)
He hasn't managed a team before and was given a top 6 team in the league brandished the best in the world. A team who constantly gets told it is underachieving so is bigger than it looks too. I don't want to train people up for other clubs, course not but that is life. Being ambitious isn't a bad thing.
Thinking about it we are well renowned for it it would seem Don Revie, Matt Busby, Ryan Giggs, like you say that's life isn't going to change so like I've said before I trust in Pep...
Just get the feeling Arteta would sooner be at Arsenal than here but could be reading it wrong...

Thinking about it we are well renowned for it it would seem Don Revie, Matt Busby, Ryan Giggs, like you say that's life isn't going to change so like I've said before I trust in Pep...
Just get the feeling Arteta would sooner be at Arsenal than here but could be reading it wrong...

He might be sooner at many other places as a manager than our number two.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.