Mikel Arteta

I've always thought we should get Tony pulis in as corner coach. It sounds stupid but Liverpool have a throw in coach.

They also have a candle coach.

A humorous or morbid-reaction-to-a-disaster-that-doesn’t-concern-them banner coach.

And a visiting team coach reception coach!

I've always thought we should get Tony pulis in as corner coach. It sounds stupid but Liverpool have a throw in coach.
I've thought for years that we could have employed Big Sam as a corner coach, probably less so now we have a team full of midgets

It’ll be interesting to see how he does after this team is dismantled in the Summer. If he does well with the money he gets from all the transfers and builds another good side, I’ll start to believe he is the real deal.

I thought he was a young coach, he’s actually older than Pep.

first of all, even pep needs very good squads to show results. Second, going by his job at utrecht i believe it will go well, the guy made it there buying unwanted players and hidden gems a la football manager.

Third, he is a young coach, as is guardiola, i think you get to be an old coach after you're 60

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.