Mikel Arteta

blue12 said:
He ran the show at eastlands,if he had been in our midfield we would have won simples.

He did not "Run the show". We dominated both play and chances, they just played tight organized football. Arteta did nothing more than fulfill his defensive role.<br /><br />-- Tue Jun 15, 2010 7:31 pm --<br /><br />
keemcfc said:
Sabster said:
Please no. He would be an awful signing.
Errrrrm, wum?

Seriously are you taking the piss?

He's one of the best passers of the ball in the world...

I don't think so.

He is too old, too slow, just a hard worker with average ability and good at set pieces. We need some pace and drive in our central midfield not another slouch.

Furthermore an average of 7 assists a season is not really that great and is not the stats of "one of the best passers in the world.

Bear in mind barry got 7 this year and 10 and 11 the seasons before.

de niro said:
EFCJONO said:
Has anyone heard anything about Mikel Arteta joining City? There is a rumour on NSNO.

i flew out to benidorm 4 weeks ago and on the plane was an ex city player and he told me arteta was coming
Which ex City player is that hard up he has to holiday in Benidorm? it's a disgrace, we should have a collection for him!

charliebigspuds said:
de niro said:
i flew out to benidorm 4 weeks ago and on the plane was an ex city player and he told me arteta was coming
Which ex City player is that hard up he has to holiday in Benidorm? it's a disgrace, we should have a collection for him!

Robinho

2wgb31d.png

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.