Mikel Arteta

Not sure Arteta has the charisma to do the job. He appears to be a bit sullen at times. Not sure the club would want a manager who has to do press conferences etc the way he comes across
Yeah, not sure quite sure I agree with this comment.

Seems like Pep's "yes man" to me. Seldom see him giving his opinion to the manager. As one of the most successful clubs in the world, surely City would not give the head coach role to someone who has never managed a senior team ?
Also looks a wrong 'un to me (Nasri's better looking cousin) - a good player but never admired him at Everton nor Arsenal.

Seems like Pep's "yes man" to me. Seldom see him giving his opinion to the manager. As one of the most successful clubs in the world, surely City would not give the head coach role to someone who has never managed a senior team ?
Also looks a wrong 'un to me (Nasri's better looking cousin) - a good player but never admired him at Everton nor Arsenal.
Big club giving the managerial role to someone that’s never managed a senior team before...when did that last happen...?

It's hilarious. The clueless ****s didn't even realise Pep had misunderstood the word suceeed.

He wasn't talking about Mikel as next City boss.

It sums up the level of the pack these days.

City have made it clear to Arteta he can leave at any point if an attractive enough offer is presented to him.

The club already has a shortlist of three successors to Pep, and Arteta ain't on it.

Guardiola on Mikel Arteta becoming a manager: I'm sure [he will succeed me]. He will succeed." Sooner or later, this will happen. He is a young manager. He already has experience dealing with great players and teams”

"He's [Arteta] an amazing person, with amazing locker room values and what it means to be together. He is already an amazing and incredible manager. He will have big success in the future."

I'm am sure he will succeed (in management) - not succeed me.

Few eyebrows being raised at City this morning.

Poor Pep.

Not sure Arteta has the charisma to do the job. He appears to be a bit sullen at times. Not sure the club would want a manager who has to do press conferences etc the way he comes across

Who cares, the press write any old shite they like anyway, and have you seen some othet manangers, all misserable fuckers one more won't matter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.