Mikel Oyarzabal

Half of me agrees with you but then the other half thinks this guy is more adept at playing on the left than either and is a much, much harder worker than Mahrez defensively.

I get what you mean, though, if he was anywhere near as quick as Sane then he'd be the perfect signing.

I also was thinking of Mahrez when i typed that..he would be a better replacement for him I think....looks to have a bit more "bottle" that Mahrez to me.....If Mahrez had beranrdo's application nd fight for instance he would be affect games more regularly

I wouldn't call him slow, just hard to match anyone vs. Sterling and of course Sane. I think his playmaking ability is better than Sane however his pure goal threat (which is impacted by speed) is less.

I wouldn't call him slow, just hard to match anyone vs. Sterling and of course Sane. I think his playmaking ability is better than Sane however his pure goal threat (which is impacted by speed) is less.
Leroy averages 15 a season for us. Oyarzabal scores about 14 a season for much much worse team. I wouldn't say that even his goal threat is worse and hes 15 months younger

This season so far Oyarzabal has 4 goals and 4 assists in 13 apps for Real Sociedad.

Last edited:
Leroy averages 15 a season for us. Oyarzabal scores about 14 a season for much much worse team. I wouldn't say that even his goal threat is worse and hes 15 months younger

This season so far Oyarzabal has 4 goals and 4 assists in 13 apps for Real Sociedad.
Are you comparing those goal scoring stats on the same game time? Sane played on an irregular basis, part of the reason he is unsettled, were the minutes Sane played similar to Oyarzabal?
Edit:
I will answer my own question, last season Sane scored 16 goals and 18 assists in 2,694 minutes, whereas Oyarzabal scored 14 goals and 4 assists in 3,500 minutes.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.