Mikel Oyarzabal

I feel strange. I don't like this guy. No reason in particular. I sense it must be the residue of some Sane love I didn't realize I had.

I spent most of my time looking for faults in his highlights video. This must be how Karen felt about Joe being moved for Bravo.

Unlike Karen though, I'll be supportive if the move happens. :)

I feel strange. I don't like this guy. No reason in particular. I sense it must be the residue of some Sane love I didn't realize I had.

I spent most of my time looking for faults in his highlights video. This must be how Karen felt about Joe being moved for Bravo.

Unlike Karen though, I'll be supportive if the move happens. :)

Yeah I get that.

For me, Sané's best attributes are dribbling at pace and his runs in behind.

This lad would seemingly offer what we already have covered in Bernardo, Mahrez and others, reducing a dimension in our attack.

Even if Sane leaves we have

Sterling/Jesus LW
Aguero/Jesus/Sterling ST
Bernardo/Mahrez RW

So I dont think the club need to buy anyone, Mahrez and Jesus could always get more minutes than last season.
I don’t think he’s going to play much this year but I'd throw Bernarbe into that mix also. Put Sergio or Kev arriving into the box on the end of those crosses and he could be absolute dynamite for us.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.