milan fans "kaka hugs are bad sign"

Project said:
06.jpg

thats great
thats our january shopping list

Absolute quality reading that..

I'm so sad for them... so so sad.. really really upset and sad.... eehh.. not really.. It's football.. they'll have 100 million to spend and rebuild.. good for them.. we'll have Kaka & Robinho bringing in the worlds best footballers with more money in pocket than you could even imagine.. good for us.. :)

good for all.. it's like christmas this

bobmcfc said:
http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=10715&page=33

they think its not normal that everyone is hugging kaka. they think he's leaving

they normally bum each other in the bath but that never gets a mention

I've left that forum for now. Can't take a bit of banter.

Well when the confirmation's up that he's signed, I'm going straight there to rub it in their faces. Kick them while they're down, gloryhunting twats.

Halfpenny said:

Well when the confirmation's up that he's signed, I'm going straight there to rub it in their faces. Kick them while they're down, gloryhunting twats.

I really want to sign up and have a right go at that keyboard warrior Billy. Racist bigot.

Halfpenny said:

lol, 'ill stop suppoting milan if kaka leaves'...

svennis pennis said:
Halfpenny said:

I really want to sign up and have a right go at that keyboard warrior Billy. Racist bigot.
I'm on there as james_city. I've tried to come across as civilised and making real debate, but they're not having any of it. I'm thinking over the nastiest way I can make my point, whilst also taking the piss out of Milan.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.